After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Homeowners Policy (Section I) Property coverage and Section II (Liability) and certain provisions in the policy.
- Understand the information contained on the Declaration Page of an insurance policy.
- Understand the Insuring Agreement and some of the definitions of the Homeowners policy.
- Describe the Perils Insured Against in the policy.
- Explain Section I and Section II Special Limits of Liability.
- Describe the Exclusions of the policy.
- Describe the Conditions of the policy.
- Describe the Additional coverages included in the policy.
Approved for 6 hours in Kentucky and Ohio. Concentration: P/C