This course will discuss and review how to insure a business operated out of the home. It will:
- Describe the methods which can be utilized to insure home-based businesses.
- Discuss the coverage, limitations, and exclusions which apply to "business" in the Homeowners policy.
- Distinguish between Permitted Incidental Occupancies endorsement and Business Pursuits endorsement, including when and under what circumstances each is used.
- Discuss the importance and limitations of the Special Computer Coverage endorsement.
- Discuss the Home Business Insurance endorsements, and identify unique features of the endorsement, including when and under what circumstances it may be used.
Concentration: P/C. Approved for 3 hours in Ohio and Kentucky.